- Fixed auto skip after ban
- Fixed song ratings.
Attempted to fix some install issues.
Fixed a minor bug with html encoded characters
- Added support to refresh application if web page freezes
- Removed lyrics option which hasn’t been working for a while.
A couple of bug fixes as well as changes to to deal with Jango Desktops new UI.
- Rate song up and Rate song down stopped working due to Jango.com’s new UI
- A second from had to be submited after rating a song up or down – Patch submited by luizbon
- Contribution page did not link to GIT hub after the move from Google code – Reported by Brian
- Artist has <span> tags in title – Reported by Brian
I want to say thanks you everyone who has contributed to Jango Desktop!
Fixed a bug that caused the application to crash when you click on “More” in the author’s description.
This bug was reported by MadJack. Thank you MadJack.
Fixed an issue that causes a null reference exception to be thrown when loading Jango Desktop.
Jango Desktop Version 22.214.171.124
- The transition to use the Gecko Webrowser has
been completed. This means that all users who‘s Jango Desktop had stopped
working after IE 9 had been installed, should be fixed.
- This also fixed the issue when changing stations
the music would stop.
- Fixed a bug when songs where over 64 characters,
Jango would throw an exception
- Added the feature to start Jango Desktop
As always we invite users to submit bug request and feature
request so we can continue to improve Jango Desktop.
I would like to give a special thanks to Ricardo Bocaz L. for all your help lately. Particularly all you work on Jango Desktop to port it to use the Gecko engine.