- Fixed auto skip after ban
- Fixed song ratings.
- Added support to refresh application if web page freezes
- Removed lyrics option which hasn’t been working for a while.
Fixed a bug that caused the application to crash when you click on “More” in the author’s description.
This bug was reported by MadJack. Thank you MadJack.
Fixed an issue that causes a null reference exception to be thrown when loading Jango Desktop.
Jango Desktop Version 22.214.171.124
- The transition to use the Gecko Webrowser has
been completed. This means that all users who‘s Jango Desktop had stopped
working after IE 9 had been installed, should be fixed.
- This also fixed the issue when changing stations
the music would stop.
- Fixed a bug when songs where over 64 characters,
Jango would throw an exception
- Added the feature to start Jango Desktop
As always we invite users to submit bug request and feature
request so we can continue to improve Jango Desktop.
Jango.com changed their player.
Jango.com changed the player which caused all keyboard shortcuts to break. This has been resolved in the latest version.
Fixed versioning bug.
Upgraded Solution to work with Visual Studio 2010.
As some of you may have noticed Jango Desktop has been pushing many more updates recently. I am trying to address as many of the issues as possible noted on our Google Code page. In this version I have added the ability to customize keyboard shortcuts. More shortcuts, and settings to come!
If you like what I am doing please let me know, through a comment, e-mail or even a donation.
Copy to Clipboard has been added. The next feature I am working on is customizable keyboard shortcuts.